About Our Club
The Down Zero Shooting Club is a private, members-only organization. Members receive full access to our 100-yard outdoor pistol and rifle range located in Central City, Kentucky off Cleaton Cutoff Road. The range is open all year during daylight hours and all targets, target stands, and a covered shooting deck are available to members.
Signing up to join the Down Zero Shooting Club is quick and easy!
Here’s how it works:
- Choose your membership type below. We offer both individual and household memberships.
- Fill out the member application. Once you choose an option below, you’ll be directed to the application form where you can sign up and select your payment method – we offer secure credit/debit card or PayPal payments.
- Sign waivers. You’ll be directed to a series of waivers requiring your signature. Waivers must be signed before your membership will be approved.
- Request your access card and parking permit. From your member dashboard, click the link to request your access card and parking permit. We can send them through the mail or meet you to deliver them.
- Go shooting! That’s it! Once your membership is active, you’re ready to head to the range.
Access to the shooting club for one person.
Family access (members must reside at the same address).
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can sign up?
Anyone is eligible for membership as long as:
- You are 18 years of age or older
- You are a US citizen
- You are not a convicted felon
- You are legally able to possess and own firearms
How much does it cost to join?
Membership pricing is as follows:
- Individual (paid annually): $200
- Household (paid annually): $350
Day passes are also available for $10 if you are accompanied by a current member in good standing. Members can print out the necessary paperwork from their dashboards.
What does my membership fee cover?
Club members receive full access to our outdoor shooting range during daylight hours, 7 days a week. Targets and target stands are provided. Members also receive a 15% discount on all training courses offered, with the exception of courses taught by guest instructors.
Members are eligible to join our affiliate program, where they’ll earn 20% commission on club signups through their unique affiliate link.
Can I bring my kids?
Kids under 18 are permitted to become members as part of a household plan only. Underage members MUST be accompanied by a parent or guardian at ALL times while on the range.
What do I need to bring to the range?
Members will receive access to a supply room with a large selection of targets, as well as staples, staple guns, and other needed supplies.
Members will be responsible for providing their own firearms, ammunition, and hearing and eye protection. Hearing and eye protection are REQUIRED at all times on the range.
Where is the range located?
To get to the shooting club, turn onto Cleaton Cutoff Road from the 189 bypass or highway 431. You’ll see a large sign for the shooting club on the right (if you come from the bypass) or on the left (if you come from 431). Turn onto the gravel road and proceed through the gate. After a little more than half a mile, you’ll see another sign directing you to a second gravel road on the right. The range is located a quarter mile out on the left.
Do you offer discounts for military or law enforcement?
We offer a 10% discount to all active military and law enforcement personnel. Contact us with your details and we’ll provide a discount code you can use during signup.
What is your refund policy?
Members may pause or cancel their memberships at any time. If a membership is paused, billing will be placed on hold until the member manually un-pauses the subscription. Canceled memberships will be be stopped immediately upon request with no further billing unless the member opts to sign up for a different subscription in the future. Returning members will be charged the going subscription rate at the time they begin a new subscription regardless of previous subscription pricing.
Down Zero Shooting Sports is happy to provide “no questions asked” refunds upon request should a member wish to discontinue his/her membership. Members are eligible for a prorated refund from the start of the next month to the end of the membership period.